Tuesday, May 25, 2010

S is for School

I open my eyes and feel the dread of waking up. I finally roll out of bed and put my uniform on. I really really don't want to go to school. It's so boring and I don't learn a lot anyway. All you do is sit in a stupid classroom and do pointless work all day long, while your teacher stands at the front of the classroom talking about who knows what. Oh, how I wish I never had to attend school. Just thinking about staying home and laying in the sun all day makes me sad, because I know I can't. I dislike school to an extreme.

30% of all kids that go to school hate it. 15% of kids never get the opportunity to attend school. Even though I have never felt this way about going to school, some kids have, and those who have should feel shame. I don't understand why some one could hate school when there are millions of other children out there dying to go. It just doesn't make sense to me. We take so much for granted as humans and we don't even think about it. I think that the kids that hate school should just drop out and let some one who really wants to go and can learn something from it take their place. So many children will stay at home all day wishing they could go to school and learn anything and everything, while half of us who do get the amazing opportunity to go to school wish we at home doing nothing. It doesn't make any sense and I think something should be done to change this. What do you think should be done?

I hope that I will never feel this way about school and take anything ever again for granted. Just because it isn't your favourite thing to do in the world, you have to understand that there is some one out there killing to be in your spot at that moment and they can't. The next time I see anyone else take something like this for granted I am going to tell them everything I have just told you and I hope you will do the same.

Life Lesson: Don't take things for granted because there is always someone else out there who would kill to be doing what your doing at that moment.

I commented on Tommy's Post about Lady Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment